Cracked heels problem increase when cold cold winters comes. There are many causes of cracked heels and dryness which are discussed below, but our main focus is to help the people by giving them experts suggestions to cure cracked heels.
By following simple home remedies to heal crack in heel and adapting precautions you can cure cracked heels very easily and prevent dry foot problems in the future. If proper care has not been taken of cracked heels then it may cause of pain, difficulties in walking and bleeding. Why heels crack and how to recover heels cracking is discussed in details here.
Why heels cracks, dry & cracks in heel occur:
- Due to the effect of winter season or cold season.
- Improper shoes.
- Carelessness of feet.
- Walking too much.
- Standing too much.
Cracked Heels Treatments, Home Remedies & Experts suggestions
Following are the ways for crack heel treatment and fill the crack in foot heel. By using these heal cracking tips you can get rid of crack heels and make them smooth.
Prepare a simple cream for cracked heels:
One simple way to heal cracked heels is to prepare a mask at home by using lemon, salt & glycerin. This is the best mask for dry foot and to recover cracked heels.
Following is the method to prepare mask for dry foot:
- First, take some warm water in a tub and dip your feet in it. Add some lemon drops, salt, rose water and glycerin. Keep your dry foot in this water approximates 20 minutes. Rub your foot with cloth, pumice stone or brush softly.
- Make a mixture of (1 teaspoon) glycerin, rose water and lemon juice. Before sleeping, apply it on your crack heels or on dry areas of the feet. You can also wear socks and wash your feet in mooring.
- Repeat this for one week to get rid of cracked heels and dry feet. This home remedy will make your feet smooth and cure the cracks of heels naturally.
Use Honey For damaged heels:
Honey is the best solution to make feet smooth and beautiful.
- Warm some water and add half cup of honey in it.
- Dip your foot into water at least 20 minutes before sleeping.
- Use this method for a few days until you see the reduction in the cracked heels. Honey is best to fill the crack in heel and repair cracked foot heel.
Benefits Virgin oil for dry feet:
Virgin oil is another way to make your heels healthy and smooth. Using virgin oil you can permanently get rid of crack in the heel.
Take a cotton stab and some extra virgin olive oil, now massage this on your damaged heel and continue at least for 10 minutes.
You can wear a cotton sock pair and wash after your feet in one hour.
Use of Lemon for cracked heels:
Lemon has the acidic nature which is very useful to cure cracked heels and recover the damaged feet. Lemon is a very good way to get rid of dry feet so lemon is a very good way to get rid of cracked heels.
You can massage lemon drops on your foot or you can also add lemon in warm water and dip your feet in it for 15 minutes. This is the best cracked heel treatment so must try it.
Use Banana paste as to cure cracked feet:
Make a paste or cream by blending two bananas which must be very thick. This banana cream for cracked heels is very useful and you can apply it on dry and tear heels. Leave your feet for 15 minutes and then wash your heel with normal water. Banana paste for curing crack heels will make your feet beautiful, healthy heels and repair crack heels. This is the very simple home remedy to cure cracked heels and make you crack foot silky. Crack foot heel will be repaired and healthy in a few weeks by using this cracked heel cream on to repair crack heel.
Increase consumption of Water:
Water is a very important gift of nature because it is necessary for every organ of the human body. For smooth, shining and beautiful skin water plays a very important role. Dehydration may be a reason of your cracked heels and dry feet. You can also increase your consumption of drinking water to get rid of cracked foot and other skin diseases and skin allergies.
Fruits and green vegetables are very necessary for beautiful skin and smooth heels. Daily eats the fresh fruits and ensure the presence of salad in your daily diet.
Best More home remedies to cure cracked heels:
Following are the home remedies & tips for cracked heels treatment and ways to fill the cracks in heel.
- Wash your feet with warm water and then apply soap daily. Avoid using the hot water because hot water is not good for cracked foot and damaged heels.
- You can moisturize cracked feet with any body lotion. Use a lotion which contains the urea, because dryness of skin happens due to lack of urea. Use body lotion to cure crack on heel and makes your heel healthy and smooth naturally.
- Mix some olive oil with a little white vinegar or lemon juice. You can also add honey, it for better result. Massage with cotton socks in the morning to make cracked heels smooth and healthy. Similarly, you can make your hands smooth and silky by messaging this on hands.
- Reduce the consumption of alcohol, smoking, tea and coffee because these things cause the dehydration in the body.
- There are many cracked heel creams available in the market and if a doctor recommends you then you can use the cracked heel cream.
These are the best home remedies for crack heel treatment or to cure cracked heels and dry feet. By adapting crack heel treatment natural home remedies you can make your foot smooth and healthy.